Friday 19 March 2010

YOUR CITY BRAND IDENTITY LOGO DESIGN EXHIBITION

We have to design a logo for Winchester. It is a pretty open brief based around a one day workshop. Our entries will submitted and used in joint exhibition with Dalian, China. Each city having a winner and a holiday at the end of it. Incentive indeed.

I have two ideas that i want to submit. One is based on the architecture of the cathedral and the geometric patterned tiles within it. The colours inspired by military and heraldry. Using illustrator which i never ever usually do so was a change for me. But I am feeling pretty satisfied with the result.

We also have to produce a A3 poster to go with the logo. I have two version which are based on a similar idea.


My other idea is based on nature and the the symbol of the wild hog. Will be a hand drawn product, will put images once near completion!

No comments:

Post a Comment